- Home /
Coimbatore celebrates many festivals including local temple festivals. Thai Pongal, celebrated in the month of January, is the most important festival and the festivities continue for more than five days.
- Tahipoosam and Thirukarthigai Festival-Maruthamalai Temple
- Panguni Uthiram Festival-Perur Patteswarar temple
- Sri Koniamman temple Festival
- Aranganathar Temple Festival-Karamadai
- Anthoniar Church Festival-Puliyakulam
- Lord Jagannath Festival-organised by ISKCON
Our colorfull festival gallery.
Coimbatore City is known for its beautiful lakes and rich culture. Its glorious past has got a fresh breath of air in the form of Smart City. Recreation and rejuvenation have become the core aspects in its development.
Big Bazaar St, Town Hall,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641001
(+91) 422 239 0261
(+91) 422 239 0262
(+91) 422 239 0263